Dental Hygiene Services For A Healthier Smile
Prioritizing your daily dental hygiene routine is integral to protecting your overall health and well-being. At Toothology in Toronto, our team will not only clean and examine your teeth, gums, and surrounding oral tissues during your checkup appointments, we’ll also advise you on how to keep your mouth healthy and free from disease.
Why are dental hygiene services so important?
Regular dental hygiene checkups are vital for maintaining good oral health. Removing tartar and plaque buildup can help prevent cavities, gingivitis, and other periodontal diseases, while our diagnostic technologies enable our dentists to monitor your mouth for any signs of disease or abnormalities.
What services are or can be involved with a dental hygiene appointment?
Among our offerings:
- Professional teeth cleaning and polishing to remove plaque and tartar buildup
- Fluoride treatments to help prevent cavities and strengthen tooth enamel
- Oral cancer screenings to check for any signs of disease or abnormalities
- Dental sealants to help protect teeth from decay
- Oral health education to teach patients about proper brushing and flossing techniques
- Regular X-rays to evaluate your oral health
- Periodontal scaling and root planing for patients who require these services.
At Toothology, our goal is to provide you with the best dental hygiene services possible. Call us today to schedule a hygiene appointment to protect and prioritize your smile!
Contact Toothology About Our Dental Hygiene Services Today
- Prevent the development of tooth decay
- Learn how to diligently care for your smile
- Protect your smile in the short and long term
- Eliminate bad breath
- Have great oral health!